Female Arsonists

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 3 December 2013 11.52am
Hello all

This is a request to keep your eyes out and report any suspicious behaviour. Recently the bermondsey spa area and grange road flats have had a group of about 3-4 girls breaking into communal bin storages and setting them on fire.

This happened in the bin storage next to our flat twice and I just went to TBR and saw that a whole bin storage as part of the circle flats has been set alight and totally gutted.

My neighbours saw 4 girls doing this about 2 weeks and I saw the same group hanging around.It was dark and I cant remember much except one seemed really fat,cant remember much else except thinking they were local teenagers.

I am a bit scared that these fires will spread to flats. Where we live has rehoused Lakanal house residents and there are disabled people in the flats next to the bin storage in some of the blocks.

Also concerning is that as winter is setting in their are some homeless poeple whose only option is to try and sleep in the bin storage. There was a chap who used to bed down outside the one stop on spa road and I wonder if they keep doing this someone will die.

Please help to ensure this is stopped quickly and the thugs are arrested. I am so angry!
Tuesday 3 December 2013 4.54pm
Hmmm I live on Neckinger Estate and a couple of days before Bonfire night we had either two or three bin houses set fire across the estate.

Unforturately some people don't dispose of their rubbish properly and there was a pile of recycling bags and bits of furniture which really caused quite a blaze, thankfully our bin houses on this part of the estate are not part of the actual building they are separate, but

With us it happened approximately 1.30 am. We had all heard fireworks going off earlier that night so at the time presumed a firework had possibly caused the blaze, though thought it odd there was more than one. If it is happening elsewhere then very possible the same people caused our fires
Tuesday 3 December 2013 9.05pm
Hi 105pear. I live really close to you. I think it is possibly the same people but not sure. Not good!
Sunday 15 December 2013 10.14pm
Has this been reported to the police? That would be the best thing to do. Grange area has a Safer Neighbourhood Team, so maybe worth getting in touch.
Wednesday 18 December 2013 11.27am
Yes by several different blocks I believe. First off reprorted to the fire brigade who have had to put them out

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: