google maps..

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 7 December 2013 7.00pm
Its christmas card time again and googling number 1 oxley close for post code, there on the map oblinginly pointed out is 'Blonde London Mistresses' !...I am intrigued, is this a hairdressers or a house of ill repute! lol
Saturday 7 December 2013 8.51pm
Dominatrix...bit puzzled as it seems to be a social housing unless it was purchased under the right to buy?

even seem to have a website, thats normal, but being placed on a google map? someone needs a good thrashing!
Saturday 7 December 2013 9.51pm
I always thought Oxley Close was private housing.

I believe anyone can put things on google maps, someone obviously felt this needed to be on there......
Sunday 8 December 2013 7.47am
Zoe when that estate was built it was intended mostly for buyers, then if my memory serves me correctly there was a slump and they were let to the council/housing associations. Over the years some people may have excersised(?) the right to buy, but I remember my daughter viewing one an d they were very small inside..metropolitan/sutton/affinity I think are the h/a. It was being on the map that puzzled me. I remember years ago one of my neighbours in long lane was told to stop running a catalogue because it contravened the 'no running a business' rule!
Sunday 8 December 2013 2.25pm
They do look a bit pokey, can imagine they are a bit small.

If they are HA then people have the right to acquire, but not many properties have been sold this way, as it doesn't offer the discount right to buy does. It's quite possible therefore that this is a HA property and I seriously doubt they would be allowed to run a business from it.

I've never agreed with the no business rule, I think it should be decided on it's merits, not a blanket ban. However, I can't see any landlord agreeing a dominatrix business!!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: