St Pauls

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 2 May 2002 5.49pm
I walked over the footbridge to st pauls, very nice, great views and never wobbled a bit, when i got into st pauls there was a service on, very nice but a lot of access was denied around the cathedral because of it, does anyone know if you can still walk up to the top of the dome in st pauls via the stairs.
Thursday 2 May 2002 6.30pm
No. Which david are you?
Friday 3 May 2002 12.03pm
You can't get up to the ball and lantern but I think you can still get up to the top of the dome.
Friday 3 May 2002 1.20pm
You could try climbing up the statues but be sure to take a safety harness and a trained mountaineer.
Friday 3 May 2002 3.38pm
oh sod it, i will just jump of a bridge.
Friday 3 May 2002 3.56pm
Marcelle Is that something you got upto on the so demonstration
Friday 3 May 2002 4.05pm
no, i really want to walk up the stairs at saint pauls and check out the views on a sunny day. the queues at the wheel are mass, has any one been up on the wheel and is it worth queueing, as if I book in advance there is no guarantee that the weather will be good, on the day that i choose
Friday 3 May 2002 4.27pm
If you go on the wheel you should get a good look at the top of st pauls, so it may be worth the wait.
Monday 6 May 2002 8.24am
Is there still access to the 'Whispering Gallery'?... went there donkeys years ago, have they put a lift in yet!
Tuesday 7 May 2002 10.32am
Definately worth the wait and the money to go on the wheel!
if the weather is not perfect it is just a good excuse to go again!

The wheel is about the only millenium thig we got right!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: