Cheap barber

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Wednesday 18 December 2013 4.54pm
Hi, does anybody know a cheap barber in SE1?

I've recently moved to Great Suffolk Street and the only one I could find is Jeff's. Great service and all, but my haircut is really simple (clipper number 2. Done.) and I'm not really prepared to pay 17 every time. I currently go to Mr Leo, which for 7 does a great quick job, but going to Tottenham Court Road is a bit of a pain.
Wednesday 18 December 2013 5.12pm
'Forever' at Elephant & Castle Shopping Centre charges 10.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Wednesday 18 December 2013 5.29pm
Short cuts in London rd 7
Wednesday 18 December 2013 7.52pm
Noor on Harper Road is 7 iirc. Never been there but a clipper cut is a clipper cut; how wrong can they get it?

...if you press it, they will come.
Thursday 19 December 2013 10.44am
I am a big fan of Jeffs. I admit that I get more of haircut for 17. Maybe suggest to Ibrahim that he does a cheaper price for a clipper all over? I am going on Saturday so will mention to him as well.
Thursday 19 December 2013 10.52am
jcpse1 wrote:
I am a big fan of Jeffs. I admit that I get more of haircut for 17. Maybe suggest to Ibrahim that he does a cheaper price for a clipper all over? I am going on Saturday so will mention to him as well.

Very true: Ibrahim doesn't only do a proper haircut but 'grooms' really well. Maybe not cheap, but certainly value for money.
Thursday 19 December 2013 1.02pm
Tabard Barbers behind St George the Martyr only charge 10 I think...

Life's too short live it!!!

D x
Thursday 19 December 2013 1.05pm
Sam's Barbers down the Blue (Southwark Park Road) does the best haircut for 9 for miles.
Thursday 19 December 2013 1.08pm
Gavin Smith wrote:
Sam's Barbers down the Blue (Southwark Park Road) does the best haircut for 9 for miles.
You'd have to factor in bus fares or petrol unless you enjoy walking long distances :)

Life's too short live it!!!

D x
Thursday 19 December 2013 8.51pm
dvjj wrote:
Tabard Barbers behind St George the Martyr only charge 10 I think...
12 I think. Went up a few months ago.

...if you press it, they will come.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: