Duke of Sussex - drugs

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Saturday 21 December 2013 1.42pm
My friend had her drink spiked last night, lucky another customer saw it happen so she didn't drink it. We told the police when we walked to Waterloo, they went round there.

Please be careful
Saturday 21 December 2013 9.09pm
Where is it?

...if you press it, they will come.
Zoe
Saturday 21 December 2013 10.05pm
Baylis Road, next to Waterloo green.
Sunday 22 December 2013 12.20am
When I saw this thread title, Duke of Sussex - drugs, I took it as an advert.
Drugs available in the Duke of Sussex, get down there as they'll run out soon.
Sunday 22 December 2013 8.34am
Drugs are readily available there, they are not shy with them. I'm surprised the landlord lets them in there?
Sunday 22 December 2013 10.09am
Surely the point of the posting was to warn women that their drinks are likely to be spiked and the subsequent dangers that could follow.
Please remember where it happened.Then avoid the Duke of Sussex. Stay safe and have a Merry Christmas.
Sunday 22 December 2013 10.16am
When I read this thread, I was thinking: "be very careful what you allege and post in a public forum!"
Sunday 22 December 2013 10.26am
I'm only stating the truth. I can give you a clear description of the two lads. But no, it's a public forum, I will leave it to the police.
Sunday 22 December 2013 12.13pm
Pops wrote:
I'm only stating the truth. I can give you a clear description of the two lads. But no, it's a public forum, I will leave it to the police.

But you have just insinuated that the guvnor is aware of what's going on and is perfectly happy to let it carry on,having been in there on a friday night I would sympathise with that,but it is a odourless drug and unless your in the toilet with the druggies you wouldn't have a clue,maybe that makes it easier to turn a blind eye.
For the record the landlord of that pub once took a bit of a liberty with me and would not get another tanner off of me,so it's not as if i'm supporting him because he's a mate.
Sunday 22 December 2013 2.01pm
I'm just making people aware of what happened on Friday night. It's the second time I've been in there and the second time I've left because of drugs. Sitting outside in the summer, I was offered drugs and quickly declined. The landlord is obviously turning a blind eye or he will lose takings should he bar these people.

RANT OVER
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: