Dog Grooming Recommendations

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 9 January 2014 11.28am
Just about to get our first dog, and looking for a reputable grooming place for a good wash & cut (the dog, not me).

I don't think there are any pet salons in SE1, but as there are so many dogs in the Borough they must get cut somewhere.

Any recommendations?
Wednesday 15 January 2014 12.41pm
I take my dog to Mucky Pups by the Rotherhithe tunnel. Its easy to get to I either jump on the jubilee line to Bermondsey then take her for a walk through Southwark Park or take the 381 bus which stops a minute walk from the shop.
13 St Marychurch St
SE16 4HL
020 7740 1626

I received an email this week from pets at home they are opening in the Old Kent Road next month (old Comet store) they will have a groom room.
Wednesday 15 January 2014 5.45pm
Ooh - a PAH on the OCR. That's v useful.

Thanks for the recommendation about Mucky Pups. We're in the Jam Factory so that's a good walk to get there.
Wednesday 15 January 2014 8.08pm
It's about time for the pets at home, I've been waiting for it as that's the only place that sells the gravy my dog likes!
Thursday 16 January 2014 6.42am
I don't have a dog, I'd like one but the cat exercised her veto.
If she ever runs away, or goes through the great cat flap in the sky, I'll get a Siberian Husky to drag me around Southwark Park on my skates.
I live some 75 - 80 metres from Mucky Pups, when I walk past the window and see the dogs being shampooed and clipped they all look happy, lolling tongues and wagging tails.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: