Team-Building

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 22 January 2014 4.18pm
Hi

I wondered if anyone had any ideas for a daytime team-building activity around SE1. There is a mix of ages, genders and personalities; so something uncontroversial that everyone can get behind would be good.

Julia.
Wednesday 22 January 2014 5.05pm
By coincidence I had an email today from Southbank Mosaics:

Quote:
Southbank Mosaics is creating a 30 metre timeline mosaic to reflect the heritage at Queenhithe Dock, the only Anglo-Saxon dock in the world. This will be the next tourist attraction in London.
Your team can contribute and become part of this community project, learning about the heritage of this ancient dock in the City of London and helping to make London more attractive.

Bring your team to take part in these activities:

A trip to the Thames foreshore guided by an archaeologist to search for artefacts;
A workshop to learn how to sort and date artefacts taken from the river;
Talks and seminars to learn about the history and practice of mosaic, and then laying some tiles on the Queenhithe Timeline Mosaic.
Contact details here;
http://www.southbankmosaics.com/education/corporate-team-building/

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Thursday 23 January 2014 9.40pm
Mosaics sound great!
HMS Belfast do a variety of mystery/problem-solving challenges. Never done one, but I know we're looking at them for a similar thing at our work.

...if you press it, they will come.
Sunday 26 January 2014 3.01pm
Bankside Open Spaces Trust have lots of workdays where groups can help with planting fruit bushes, building raised beds on estates or even spending the day in a park helping make it look beautiful. info@bost.org.uk
Monday 27 January 2014 8.49am
Some really good options. Thanks, everyone!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: