Cottons FF pool

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 22 January 2014 5.59pm
Had a swim today but forgot my goggles,my eyes were streamimg on the way home and now I have blurred vision,I was getting quite concerned until I googled and found that blurry vision is common after swimming in a pool with too much bleach or whatever it is,and that it should get better by tomorrow.
I know there's a few on here that use that pool,just wondered if anyone else has had this happen to them.
Looking back on my swim,i'm sure there were suds coming from my wake.
Needless to say I will be complaining tomorrow.
Wednesday 22 January 2014 7.52pm
Do they still have a carpet in the changing room at that Gym?

Didn't strike me as very hygienic.
Wednesday 22 January 2014 7.57pm
No,that was when it was Fitness Exchange.
Friday 24 January 2014 6.11pm
I did zumba acqua at FF tottenham court road last wednesday, I didnt put my eyes under the water but they still stinged
Friday 24 January 2014 6.15pm
Julia,i've been told the TCR one has been refurbished and is now lovely?
Is the pool the same size as Cottons?
Saturday 25 January 2014 2.48pm
Yes the tottenham court road one is amazing!! I originally was at County hall gym but I moved jobs so went to FF at Towerhill (horrible and full of pervy men hanging around staring when ladies are doing acqua). TCR is state of the art on every level - the equipment, classes (they have a bikram studio), and PT are all extremely good as are the locker rooms and showers. The pool is bigger than cottons I think. If your a black label member at cottons definitely check out tcr. it should be quieter now we are almost at the end of January and handily it isnt too far a walk from the end bus stop of the number 1 bus if you live anywhere on that route....

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network