Removal company recommendations

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Saturday 1 February 2014 9.48am
Hi, I'm going to be moving in around a months time. Only moving about about a mile away. Does anyone have any recommendations of removal companies? A man with van won't be enough, we're a family of 2 adults, 3 children. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Saturday 1 February 2014 2.04pm
http://eastlondonmanandvan.co.uk/ Hiya used this company to move my daughter to a flat around the corner. They were reasonably priced & excellent.Good Luck with the move!
Sunday 2 February 2014 7.24pm
The Hutch wrote:
Hi, I'm going to be moving in around a months time. Only moving about about a mile away. Does anyone have any recommendations of removal companies? A man with van won't be enough, we're a family of 2 adults, 3 children. Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

There's another thread about this, but as a very satisfied customer, I suggest:

bigvan

55 / hour two chaps + van.
Monday 3 February 2014 10.33am
I've used ROCKETVAN in Union Street twice in the last year and half.
I can't recommend them highly enough.
They are very reasonably priced, friendly and fearless. They moved me on and off a boat on a very wobbly moorings and didn't bat an eyelid....
They also bring you boxes and bubble wrap etc and then come and take them away afterwards if you want them to.

Their number is 0207 401 3928 and their website is www.rocketvan.co.uk
Monday 3 February 2014 12.14pm
Another recommendation for bigvan.com. They have moved me a number of times.
Monday 3 February 2014 4.03pm
I second the Rocket Van guys. We use them for work as well as privately when we moved. Always brilliant - professional, reliable and friendly.
Tuesday 11 February 2014 2.29pm
Another vote for Rocket Van I used them recently to remove and store some items. Reliable, careful and good value.
Wednesday 19 February 2014 10.37am
Hi,

I must recommend the guys from www.go2vanman.co.uk, My husband and I used them a couple of weeks ago and they were absolutely fantastic. They arrived on time as promised and got straight to work. I had heard some horror stories about removal companies in London but I must say I was very pleasantly surprised. We had two young, strong guys who were polite and very good at there jobs (we couldn't believe how quickly they loaded the contents of our home on to there truck). They were also very well priced, and had no hidden extra's (like the horror stories that I had heard).

Good luck with your move...

Laura
Wednesday 19 February 2014 10.41am
Hi,

I must recommend the guys from go2vanman, My husband and I used them a couple of weeks ago and they were absolutely fantastic. They arrived on time as promised and got straight to work. I had heard some horror stories about removal companies in London but I must say I was very pleasantly surprised. We had two young, strong guys who were polite and very good at there jobs (we couldn't believe how quickly they loaded the contents of our home on to there truck). They were also very well priced, and had no hidden extra's (like the horror stories that I had heard).

I tried to add a link to there website but it wouldnt work for some reason?

Try google - go2vanman

Laura
Wednesday 19 February 2014 10.43am
Hi,

I must recommend the guys from go2vanman, My husband and I used them a couple of weeks ago and they were absolutely fantastic. They arrived on time as promised and got straight to work. I had heard some horror stories about removal companies in London but I must say I was very pleasantly surprised. We had two young, strong guys who were polite and very good at there jobs (we couldn't believe how quickly they loaded the contents of our home on to there truck). They were also very well priced, and had no hidden extra's (like the horror stories that I had heard).

I tried to add a link to there website but it wouldn't work for some reason?

Try google - go2vanman

Laura
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: