Painter decorator wanted

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Sunday 2 February 2014 8.03am
hello
I need someone to paint an empty two bedroom flat as soon as possible. Only two colours (white and greyish/silver). there are some water stains on the walls so you need to know how to deal with this . Also some of the kitchen seals/ doors are coming off so you need to be able to reseal units back to the wall and straighten doors.
There are a few small hairline cracks which need dealing with as well i.e not just painting over
If you are experienced with this sort of work and charge a reasonable price then please get in touch as soon as possible , Id prefer people who have some references to previous similar work . might be easier if you include an email address .
flat is in SE London

thanks
Sunday 2 February 2014 12.11pm
Paul Nelson is excellent. There is a whole big post on here 'the forum' with decorators details - put it in google if you can't find it - lots of good recommendations inc Paul on there- hope it helps
Monday 3 February 2014 10.14am
I've just used a great bloke called Will Tytler - 07792 952628. He is a painter/ decorator but also a general handyman (His brother is a brilliant carpenter who I've used a lot)
I also got him to put together two Ikea beds that I'd bought - money well spent!
Friday 7 February 2014 5.33pm
Can recommend Jeff Macdonald, who although lives out of town does cover SE1 and has completed a number of jobs in Shad Thames area and surrounding area.

Dulux Approved

Tel 07778031505

also has website. http://www.jmac-interiors.co.uk
Saturday 8 February 2014 10.49am
Thanks i have sourced one, i now need a general handyman (see other posting)
Thursday 13 February 2014 9.35pm
artndecdecorators.weebly.com or call me on :07881284841
Arthur
Thursday 20 February 2014 7.07am
Hi I just used Mick and John who were recommended on this forum by quite a few other people and thought they did a fantastic job painting / decorating my flat. Efficient and reasonably priced. Micks number is 07577 965754 and Johns is 07963 462779.
Friday 28 February 2014 10.09am
I took Johns phone number from the post above

To 2nd a recommendation, I used John to do some wallpapering in our Soho pub yesterday.
He was very efficient, the price was fair and the quality of the finish was top rate.

cheers
phil
Tuesday 29 April 2014 2.52pm
Just to let you all know I'm very much available for work in SE1 and beyond. Many more references earlier on in this thread.

Lots of references here: http://www.london-se1.co.uk/forum/read/1/169874/page=3

BenTheHandyMan
07922 745161.
Friday 2 May 2014 9.52am
Hi ,we offering a variety of internal painting and decorating services by delivering the topnotch standard at extremely competitive prices. (SE1 area mostly)
We use the highest quality materials ,we are fully qualified and highly competent in all aspects of painting and decorating.

http://www.cloud-painting.com/

call us : 07447 938 818
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: