Bathroom Refurbishment

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 6 February 2014 7.07pm
Hi I had just redone my bathroom by this guy 07900803531 He done perfect job
Friday 7 February 2014 6.25am
Ha Ha really? but he has no name, no website, no recommendations...there are plenty of reputable tradies mentioned on this forum who are tried and trusted by SE1-ers
Friday 7 February 2014 12.49pm
Hmmm, not wishing to be unduly suspicious but this was johnbrox85's first post and his/her grasp of English seems a little shaky. As Boroughpaul says, no website, no name ....
Friday 7 February 2014 8.57pm
Maybe we should have an SE1 tried and trusted traders list.....there are lots of great recommendations of local tradesmen on here....
Friday 7 February 2014 10.26pm
Now now, Sputhwarksimon, it seems like perfectly usual south London idiom to me, innit.
Monday 10 February 2014 12.04pm
Marcusm if he had written:
"Hi I just got my bathroom redone by this guy 07900803531 He done a perfect job"

I wouldn't have a problem with it, and that would be more sarf London.

There is a bigger issue here of unsubstantiated and fabricated recommendations. I'm sure it is not just me who has used this site to verify whether or not a tradesman is any good. Unfortunately the internet allows many unscrupulous tradesman to manipulate online fora for their own gain, sites like ratedpeople etc are far too easy to hijack. I have learnt this through bitter experience.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: