Hookers!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Friday 7 February 2014 9.23pm
Having just been propositioned I'm wondering quite when these became a recent feature on Southwark Bridge Road?
Friday 7 February 2014 9.27pm
Whereabouts on SBR?
Friday 7 February 2014 9.37pm
The corner of Scovell Road. I wondered why she was standing there at this time of night on my way to Tesco. It was made abundantly clear why when I was on the way back!
Friday 7 February 2014 10.01pm
oh my,,,,
Friday 7 February 2014 10.02pm
Sorry, should have asked you straight away, but what did she look like? May sound like a dodgy question, but I have my reasons...
Friday 7 February 2014 10.07pm
Black, bubbly hair, about 5'6"+, 30-40 yo. Really polite given the situation, but utterly unexpected..... But the rough sleepers under Lake House last weekend were unexpected too!
Friday 7 February 2014 10.12pm
Thank you.
Friday 7 February 2014 10.34pm
Now I want to know why you needed to know!
Friday 7 February 2014 10.57pm
Can't say too much but we were concerned about someone we know who is struggling financially and because of recent comments she made we worried she might slip back into prostitution. We didn't know where she was, couldn't get hold of her so when I saw your post I thought I'd double-check just to make sure. In the end it turned out I jumped the gun... I must be getting old.
Sunday 9 February 2014 2.09pm
There is a property quite close to there which is being run as a brothel. There have been a few violent incidents there, including them being raided by men with shotguns, and a firebomb, pretty grim
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: