Power cuts and service outages

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 12 February 2014 10.36pm
We've had a power cut in Devon Mansions for about an hour today, caused by water ingress to underground cables - inclement weather. That was after a service outage for our telephone, internet and broadband earlier due to the same thing. I hope it's not infectious!
Thursday 13 February 2014 12.00pm
Interesting. I briefly lost internet connection yesterday (The Cut). A techy friend of mine says that all the work at London Bridge is causing all sorts of problems; power surges and power breaks.
Thursday 13 February 2014 8.27pm
Water ingress, inclement weather,
service outage ??? Whatever happened to water leaks, wet weather and service breaks. "Outage" is an outrage.
Thursday 13 February 2014 10.08pm
Well it worked for Shakespeare!
Friday 14 February 2014 10.39pm
Yeah, he suffered lots of power cuts.
Friday 14 February 2014 11.10pm
If Will the Bard still strolled the streets of Southwark he'd be bound to agree on broken broadband: "This was the most unkindest cut of all"...
Saturday 15 February 2014 9.33am
The immortal one was well ahead of his time with his "BB or not BB that is the question BT"
Monday 17 February 2014 10.30am
Power cuts on Stamford st and beyond.
From 11am sat 15th.
The electricians said water was coming up all over the place.
"Blame it on Geo engineering" They knew all about Chemtrails, weather modification and geo engineering that is not just happening in UK. But planet wide.
The terrestrial channels will never investigate this deliberate manipulation. But they add Chemtrail imagery into the programmes! Even films set pre aircraft invention.
Look up folks and watch us being poisoned.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: