Osteopath

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 13 February 2014 8.51pm
Hi All

Can anyone recommend a really good Osteo in Se1? I know this has been discussed in the forum before but I would love any updates. Around London Bridge or Borough would be great but happy to go further a field if needs be.

I have always seen Robin Kirk in the past - he was the most amazing Osteo and of course such a lovely man - he will be very greatly missed - such very sad news.

Thanks
Friday 14 February 2014 3.41pm
Hi Fruits,

My wife and I have seen Dellus West who is brilliant. Lovely guy as well. I believe he is at the Fitness First on Tooley Street.

http://www.relieve-pain.co.uk/home
Friday 14 February 2014 4.50pm
Sorry to hear about Robin Kirk he was very good. If you are registered at the Decima Street GP practice, they have an osteopath there but you need to see your doctor first for an internal referral. She is wonderful and FREE. Otherwise the British School of Osteopathy.
Friday 14 February 2014 5.16pm
I've been to British School of Osteopathy several times and they were great - good value too.
Friday 14 February 2014 5.20pm
I can recommend Ronan at the British School of Osteopathy.
Monday 17 February 2014 10.13am
Hi, Kennington Osteopaths are absolutely amazing. www.kenningtonosteopaths.co.uk. Andrea Rippe is fantastic and I can recommend without hesitation. I have used her on several occasions.
Kind regards
Julia Northover
Monday 17 February 2014 11.12am
I can also recommend Ronan at the BSO. They do a wonderful evening clinic Mon-Thurs which is great for those who (like myself) are working full time!
Monday 17 February 2014 12.01pm
Thanks everyone, I'm going to give Ronan at go first as I need evening appointments too.

Inexile - good shout! I am at Decima, I may go and talk to them as well, I had no idea they had an Osteo available
Monday 17 February 2014 12.04pm
Hi fruits

Try Cate Ness - she is great and sees people in the London School of Osteopathy and maybe other places.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: