Bricklayers Arms Neighbourhood Group

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 18 February 2014 10.52pm
Does anyone know of neighbourhood groups or TRAs for the Bricklayers Arms roundabout area? We have had notices through our door from the TRA before but with no contact or website address.
Tuesday 18 February 2014 10.56pm
Not a TRA as such, but it's worth noting that the roundabout itself falls within the scope of the future Elephant & Walworth Neighbourhood Plan, whose proposed boundaries will soon be the subject of public consultation

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Tuesday 18 February 2014 11.25pm
Thank you!
Friday 21 February 2014 10.59am
Also look out for Southwark's consultation on the Old Kent Road Area Action Plan, a planning policy document, as it's within that area too.
Monday 24 February 2014 11.37am
I'll second that search for a neighbourhood group for brick layers arms area (OKR end). Ive emailed southwark council before (address listed on the southwark consultation saying contact us if you want to get involved)) and asked to be informed of groups and any future consultations regarding the area. Never received a single notification and cant find anyone who knows about which group we wodl come under.
Monday 24 February 2014 11.50am
Bricklayers Arms is one of those awkward spots that's on the boundary of lots of different things.

For instance, three local government wards meet at the junction (Grange, Chaucer and East Walworth) and so the area is split between Borough, Bankside & Walworth Community Council and Bermondsey & Rotherhithe Community Council.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Monday 24 February 2014 11.53am
I too live in Searles Road and used to attend the meetings of BATRA but do not have any contact details now. I think the Safe Neighbourhood Police team sometimes attend these meetings too and it may be that they can give you a contact telephone number. Hope this helps.
Monday 24 February 2014 9.56pm
I think the three of you together should set up a group and see where it goes from there, I bet there are other's who would want to be part of it and who are just waiting for someone to take the first step.
Wednesday 26 February 2014 10.07am

BATRA is still active and does represent Searles Road. I have contacted them and given them the link to this thread, asking that they post their contact details.

Cllr Tim McNally
LibDem Member for Chaucer Ward
07903 967809 / 020 7525 7157
Wednesday 26 February 2014 11.04am
I hink it is good to start with defining what you'd like to achieve in such a group.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: