Hand car wash

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 3 March 2014 11.39am
Hi,

Does anyone know of any good hand car washes in the Bermondsey / Jamaica Road area?

Anywhere from Tower Bridge road down to Surrey Quays?
Monday 3 March 2014 11.59am
There's one at Surrey Quays shopping centre I think - I presume it is open every day.
Also another place on Grange Road.
Monday 3 March 2014 12.11pm
Matt - there is a hand car wash in Druid Street.

See here.
Monday 3 March 2014 12.36pm
I can recommend the one on Grange Road.
Monday 3 March 2014 1.51pm
Grange Road gets my vote too. They do a lovely job there. Something very therapeutic and relaxing about sitting in the car whilst they wash it.
Monday 3 March 2014 3.20pm
How much does it cost for just a wash and dry of the car (no interior clean)?
Monday 3 March 2014 3.48pm
I know that it's usually 10 for inside and outside, so probably about 6 or 7.
Monday 3 March 2014 9.43pm
Recommend Druid St. Very helpful people and again 10 for inside and out, and I think 7 for outside.
Tuesday 4 March 2014 12.22am
When I had my own black cab I'd use the one in Southwark Park Road by John Bull arch, opposite the garage at the junction of Drummond Road.
They always did a good job, 7.00 inside and out then, don't know how much now.
The bonus for me was that they'd charge me black cab rates for my wife's people carrier, or she'd get charged black cab rate if she went in on her own, but wore my green badge around her neck.
Monday 22 December 2014 5.06pm
I just wanted to reiterate how good the hand car wash on Grange Rd is. I took a car covered in green mould there (it belonged to my dad who died earlier this year and had been standing in his drive unused for six months). They only wanted to charge 10 for cleaning it inside and out but I gave them an extra fiver as they did such a great job. Came up looking like new. The guys there are really hardworking and polite and the manager always has a smile on his face whatever time of the day or evening you roll up.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: