Looking for a decorator/builder/plumber all-rounder

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 17 March 2014 1.29pm
Grange Road resident here, looking to repair some water damage in my house. This will entail the complete repainting of my downstairs, stairs and landing, plus the replacement of the bathroom floor and the built-in elements of a bathroom, plus possible redesign/rebuild of the bathroom. Tiling of floor/walls will also be included. I am looking for a reliable, competent local tradesman to undertake this work, or for a recommendation from somebody who has positive experience of somebody local to the area. Any help or feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Tuesday 18 March 2014 5.19pm
Hi - I live near Grange Road. Lots of great people who have done work for me - Donovan 07830 350551. Does lots of general building work, decorating etc. Been doing work for us for years. Yilmaz, did our new bathroom and kitchen several years ago but still working I believe as I've seen him mentioned on the forum - 07876 494411 - more of a larger building company, local Turkish family - lovely people, good value, helpful and reliable. For more odd jobs, try Moss Roche - 07774 037449. He's been doing odd building jobs for loads of locals for years. Lives near us.
Sunday 23 March 2014 10.07am
I live on The Grange and have a great handyman/plumber. His name is Kelvin (07943 931283). We have been using him for the past 12 months and wouldn't think of going anywhere else.
Friday 18 April 2014 6.28pm
Hi,

A bit late but i always use pat for decorating. Hope it helps.

Pat - 07931196606

Thanks.

www.ontoppestcontrol.com
Friday 1 August 2014 9.32am
Hello All,

I have used John (and Mick) to perform painting and overall refurbishment of my flat. His contact number is 07963 462779.

His work is excellent/efficiently done and his rates are very reasonable

Regards
K

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: