Usual LibDem dirty tricks ...

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 21 April 2014 8.37am
addressed letter this morning from ola oyewunmi, late labour councillor for peckham ward until 2009 explaining why so many labour voters are backing the condems - NOT. together with the usual election focus also starring the minister for justice, aka yellow cab driver hughes, pass the sick bag!
usual line about the tories can't win here, but if they are second to the libdems across the river-fronting wards, they quite clearly can!
Monday 21 April 2014 12.18pm
kellandj wrote:
addressed letter this morning from ola oyewunmi, late labour councillor for peckham ward until 2009 explaining why so many labour voters are backing the condems - NOT. together with the usual election focus also starring the minister for justice, aka yellow cab driver hughes, pass the sick bag!
usual line about the tories can't win here, but if they are second to the libdems across the river-fronting wards, they quite clearly can!

When I go into the voting booth, I will remember the stomach churning "selfie" of Peter John at the 2012 Olympics, as a guest of Lend Lease. I shall then hold my nose and vote LibDem for the first (and probably the last) time to try and unseat Mr John and his self-serving cronies. I am sure he will not be too disturbed about being kicked out. I bet he has a cushy number already waiting for him at Lend Lease for services rendered.
Monday 21 April 2014 2.48pm
Pieces of Eight wrote:
When I go into the voting booth, I will remember the stomach churning "selfie" of Peter John at the 2012 Olympics, as a guest of Lend Lease. I shall then hold my nose and vote LibDem for the first (and probably the last) time to try and unseat Mr John and his self-serving cronies.

as previously explained, me hearty, thou should votes tory or 'any other' depending on your ward. remember, the condems opposed free school meals in southwark and then 'calamity' no tuition fees clegg made it national policy ... and there's more!

check http://www.southwark.gov.uk/2010election
and then really vote tactically!
Tuesday 22 April 2014 5.52pm
kellandj wrote:
Pieces of Eight wrote:
When I go into the voting booth, I will remember the stomach churning "selfie" of Peter John at the 2012 Olympics, as a guest of Lend Lease. I shall then hold my nose and vote LibDem for the first (and probably the last) time to try and unseat Mr John and his self-serving cronies.

as previously explained, me hearty, thou should votes tory or 'any other' depending on your ward. remember, the condems opposed free school meals in southwark and then 'calamity' no tuition fees clegg made it national policy ... and there's more!

check http://www.southwark.gov.uk/2010election
and then really vote tactically!

Thanks for the heads-up. I shall of course vote for any party with the best chance of unseating Labour. This comes from a life-long Labour voter. Labour would have increased tuition fees if they had won the election. In fact, I see very little difference between Labour/Lib Dem/Tory. They are all part of the same self-serving, sycophantic to big business elite and Peter John is a manifestation of that. Would a council lead by another party be any better? probably not, but I absolutely detest cllr John and the sooner he and his cronies are kicked out, the better.
Tuesday 22 April 2014 7.37pm
Pieces of Eight wrote:
In fact, I see very little difference between Labour/Lib Dem/Tory. They are all part of the same self-serving, sycophantic to big business elite and Peter John is a manifestation of that. Would a council lead by another party be any better? probably not, but I absolutely detest cllr John and the sooner he and his cronies are kicked out, the better.

I think for Council elections vote for the best individual not the "party", so if I lived in Cllr John's ward I would not be voting for him for reasons given above. And I might well vote for a Lib Dem or any other candidate if they were decent people.

I am totally sick of the party political cr+p and the churn of rubbish on twitter. So I've taken to replying to some of it! Which is quite fun.

What is also a laugh is when they tweet out things like "met lots of LibDems who say, no, never again" and just don't get it that what voters say to ur face can be very different to the X in a box.

Very poor campaign management so far, Very poor manifestos too. And says al lot about the state we are in.

I really don't know why they did not ask Lend Lease or British Land to write the manifestos etc. because they'd probably have done a better job of it.

Don't forget Peter's jaunts, lunches, dinners and tickets!! I don't. Nor others with their head stuck in the trough.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: