Lost cat??

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 30 April 2014 11.15am
I live in Searles Road and have noticed a very lonely looking little black cat. I say black, but it has a white bib, white whiskers and I think four white paws. It is very skittish and jumpy and sleeps in our back garden, which is fine. It tries to make a meow but not much comes out!
Wednesday 30 April 2014 10.06pm
Is it wearing a collar? Will it come close or allow you to approach? If so, perhaps you could take it to Andrew Kirby's, in Grange Walk, where it could be scanned to see if it is chipped.

Thanks for posting :-)
Wednesday 30 April 2014 10.13pm
I think I know whose cat this is. I'll go and check the description and get the owner's phone number if I think it is theirs and then private message you Wooster.
Wednesday 30 April 2014 10.20pm
Wooster, my neighbour has taken down his notice regarding his lost cat, but I will call on him tomorrow and speak to him
Thursday 1 May 2014 11.03am
The cat is not wearing a collar, and it certainly will not allow me to go close to it, as I say it is very nervy, I have primed my camera but when I raise the curtain to take a shot it dashes off. I will keep trying but suggest if your neighbour's cat is still lost she come to Searles Road and call out its name.
Thursday 1 May 2014 12.07pm
Have you tried putting out some kitten food for it? He may start to trust you a little . Is he injured?
Thursday 1 May 2014 12.56pm
I have left out food but can not be sure who has eaten it, could be a fox could be the cat, it is not injured as far as I can tell.
Thursday 1 May 2014 6.55pm
Sorry Wooster, I caught up with my neighbour this afternoon and he has found his cat.
Thursday 1 May 2014 8.22pm
Maybe the Cats Protection people could get hold of him? I'd take him myself but my own little horror doesn't like intruders in his house!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: