Grace and Favour in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 2 May 2014 9.08am
One of our neighbours has started a local business that I think is very good. They offer helping households when they are away at work, travelling or just too busy: waiting for tradesmen, deliveries, looking after a pet, a quick clean etc. etc.

Unlike other 'lifestyle' businesses they are very reasonable and in any case very friendly and reliable.

www.grace-favour.com

I am connected in the sense that I know my neighbour and have used their services on several occasions. I have no financial or personal stake in this.
I am posting this because I find it very useful and believe in supporting a local start up.
Monday 25 August 2014 9.29am
We rented out our home to 2 x different short stay AirBNB guests while on holiday recently

We used Grace & Favour to clean and tidy our home between tenants, water the plants and make sure everything was OK. They even checked that our car was safe and sound !

They were just great - it allowed us to have a relaxing holiday, in the knowledge that our home was cared for in London.

I can thoroughly recommend this new SE1 based business

No connection - just a VERY happy customer !
Monday 25 August 2014 10.03am
This is really useful info - thank you for posting. I just took a look at their website and it's excellent - clear info and very reasonable rates.

I have no vested interest in this company either - this is the first time I have heard of them, and I'm sure I'll find their services of use in the future.

This is such an excellent forum. I love the breadth of topics it covers for people living and working in SE1.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: