Looking for a Restaurant /Take Away space in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Saturday 3 May 2014 1.05pm
Hi - Readers I am looking for a cafe/retaurant premises in SE1 especially either on black friars road itself or in neighbouring streets Hatfields ,etc with good footfall - have been on the look for a while but haven't found anything.

If anyone sees or knows of one can you drop me a line?if you are an estate agent with a portfolio in this area I will be happy to come and see you in person ASAP.

Wanting to open a great local place to eat for residents on affordable prices.

thanks
Saturday 3 May 2014 6.31pm
There are the premises of "premier food and wine" which were recently vacated , on the Cut , SE1 , next to the young vic theatre.

There was some signs in the window advertisng the space
Sunday 4 May 2014 3.27am
Thanks Ninja i will have a look today.
Tuesday 6 May 2014 1.10pm
What about the restaurant space under Friars house on Blackfriars road (next to laughing gravy) - that has not had a tenant since the refit.
Tuesday 6 May 2014 2.07pm
Two new units at 240 Blackfriars Road - not sure if they're intended for restaurant or shop usage, but thought I'd mention it. There's also a unit being marketed as suitable for a restaurant in the old business suites building in Great Guilford Street - Southwark Street end.
Tuesday 6 May 2014 4.50pm
Not exactly the area you mention but there is an intriguing opportunity to refurbish the old changing rooms in Tanner St Park as a restaurant. Could be good footfall from both hotel, park and Bermondsey Street. It's offered on a long lease from Southwark Council.
Thursday 8 May 2014 5.39pm
I think the site in the park is no longer available.
Thursday 8 May 2014 7.14pm
Bit further afield, but the Chinese on Snowsfields has just closed. Just around the corner from Bermondsey Street and currently has high footfall from London Bridge commuters being diverted that way.
Friday 9 May 2014 10.14am
Thanks for you guys, kris could you please elaborate with
The changing room place which could be available from the council with exact address so if I would like to check it in council data base whether it could be suitable for small take away.
240 both of these units are for big crocodiles like, COSTA, or some other
Big names cafe, while I am an individual with just reasonable capital.
So looking for medium sized shop, even empty shop or just a place as I can
Do all refit myself.

Regards for you all
Friday 9 May 2014 10.16am
Ninja bro I checked the premsis but there was no sign of where to contact , the premsis was surely empty and location is good too could be splited in 2 shops.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: