Helicopters

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Monday 19 May 2014 9.41am
Inked Mink wrote:
I live on Coin Street and have helicopter's buzzing around over me most days .

If it gets too, too, noisy, I'm sure it would be no problem finding someone who'd do a home-swap.

...if you press it, they will come.
Monday 19 May 2014 9.47am
Ivanhoe wrote:
Inked Mink wrote:
I live on Coin Street and have helicopter's buzzing around over me most days .

If it gets too, too, noisy, I'm sure it would be no problem finding someone who'd do a home-swap.

Haha ,I love living in this area and would never leave again but strangely enough I am looking to downsize now but can't find a 2 bed house with a garden round here .
Saturday 4 October 2014 5.48pm
Does anyone know why we're having so much helicopter action over and around Borough lately. Very low flying and a pretty constant presence for the last month or so.
What is going on?
Monday 6 October 2014 12.01am
Don't know the answer but did notice on Tuesday night I think it was, around 1am, helicopters with search beams supporting police and RNLI searching the rubbish collection point in the Thames by Rotherhithe Village. I've no doubt they were searching for the body of Alice Gross, which was discovered the following day.
Monday 6 October 2014 6.23am
i thought they might have been filming. all those aerial shots of London we see on TV have to be filmed sometime? The apprentice maybe?
Monday 6 October 2014 1.32pm
You can follow some of the helicopters on Twitter. @MPSinthesky constantly update their movements and reasons for hovering. They also publish some great aerial photographs.
Monday 13 October 2014 9.02am
Helicopters over Tower Bridge 1st October
http://instagram.com/p/tlLZVKlE39/
Thursday 16 March 2017 9.17pm
Beats pounding the beat I guess
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: