Joiner/ Carpenter

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 4 June 2014 12.04pm
Please could anyone recommend an excellent joiner/carpenter who has worked for them recently. Some quite old posts on here ( people have moved out of London etc).
Thanks so much.
Wednesday 4 June 2014 12.56pm
Fiona at http://www.cupboardsbydesign.co.uk/
Can highly recommend her. No connection, just a very satisfied customer.
Wednesday 4 June 2014 1.03pm
Thanks so much.
Monday 11 August 2014 3.43pm
I do not know if you will find this information really useful but if you are looking for carpenters and joiners, you can visit the following web sites

ratedpeople.com

homeimprovement-quote.com/carpenters-and-joiners/

servicemagic.co.uk
Saturday 25 October 2014 12.44pm
I'd be careful of using things like ratedpeople and only go for a recommendation from a satisfied user.
Anyone can put their details up and the site owners dont do any vetting.
Thursday 13 November 2014 4.04pm
Rob Lancaster
tel 07950 190530
email roblancaster@yahoo.co.uk
take a look at my web site for examples of work. www.roblan.co.uk
Saturday 15 November 2014 10.12am
I used a great guy last year (initially found on here I think) - Pete, 07813826681. Out of all the traders I used during a renovation, he was the easiest to work with and the result was very good too (shelving, cabinets and front door re-aligned).
Tuesday 25 November 2014 5.10pm
Right, after several fruitless and frustrating efforts trying to contact promising looking contacts on here and getting no helpful responses, I am throwing myself on your tender mercies, dear readers.

I need a competent joiner to fit a 3-leaf sliding folding door. It requires careful fitting of the running gear and ironmongery into the doors (all of which I have) so I guess I need someone with more than 'handyman' skills. If anyone has a new suggestion it willl be gratefully received....
Thursday 22 January 2015 4.20pm
se1handyman.com
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: