Excellent Plumber recommendation

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 17 June 2014 9.45am
what a great forum this is, needed a plumber urgently and thought I would try out wayne (07883 343408),I saw his name mentioned on here on another thread so I gave him a call and he was there within the hour and fixed the problem quickly and with no problems, also very reasonably priced , will definitely be using him in the future.
Monday 18 August 2014 11.52am
Hey All....I would just like to add - recommend and advise that Wayne - and I got the latest mobile no as 07883 343 408 is one of the best plumbers around!
Super reliable, professional and generally a nice guy. He repaired few leaks in the flat, same back for one as the job wasnt quite finished and all in all - i hope that he will keep this mob no and that i can use him again!
Wednesday 20 August 2014 8.17am
Off the back of this thread I had Wayne round sort x 2 toilets out, he arrived on time, was super efficient, quick diagnosis and explanation showing me broken parts, got new parts, fitted, sorted. 75ph.
Wednesday 20 August 2014 10.40pm
I know that good plumbers are hard to find etc but 75p/h! I'm clearly in the wrong job...
Tuesday 7 October 2014 7.00am
I called Wayne yesterday and he came over late yesterday afternoon - very quick, friendly, efficient and got my issue sorted within 45minutes. Definitely recommend :)
TTT
Friday 10 October 2014 12.50pm
dharle wrote:
I know that good plumbers are hard to find etc but 75p/h! I'm clearly in the wrong job...

Don't forget you have no guaranteed hours when you're self-employed, and also don't get paid for things like travel and buying supply materials.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: