Looking for an interior designer

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 23 June 2014 11.15pm

I have a small 2 bed flat in Bermondsey and I am looking for an interior decorator who can work on a small budget. Any suggestions ?

Friday 27 June 2014 12.36pm
Hi Chitra,

I'm an interior decorator from New York City, I'm living in London for six months and am looking for new projects to work on. I'm a very budget friendly designer and would love to work with you. Please check out my work here and let me know if I can be of any assistance. www.rassianndesigns.com

Monday 30 June 2014 1.06pm
Hi Chitra,

I'm an interior designer based in London. I've just set up on my own and won't be able to show you my projects that are currently in the works, but please see below the website to the company I used to work for until the beginning of this year, as well as my last two projects I worked on for them. I was there for 4 years and recently started on my own and I now just do residential. I hope to have professional shots for my website by October this year of the three projects I'm doing this year. They are all larger scale residential, but I'm quite happy to work to any size budget, large or small.

Best wishes,

Liz Johnsson
L Works Ltd
Monday 30 June 2014 1.38pm
Hi Ashley

Thank you for getting in touch. Could you email me at chitra.soundar@gmail.com with your London contact details so we can discuss?

Monday 30 June 2014 1.39pm
Hi Liz

I'll email you to your email address indicated above to discuss next steps.

thank you

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: