Lost 3-legged cat - Waterloo area

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Sunday 13 July 2014 8.08pm
Hi everyone
Our adored and somewhat vulnerable cat Benny went missing yesterday from our home near the corner of The Cut and Cornwall Rd SE1 (near the Old Vic)

She has had one front leg amputated and although quite mobile, she hasn't ventured far in the 5 years we've had her. I've never known her to try to cross a road but there's a first time for everything.
Her colourings are white/tortoiseshell. She is microchipped and wears a white collar with a name tag & contact details

Although I know she may have been injured or worse, I would really appreciate it if you would keep an eye out if you're in the area and let me know if you see her

Many thanks
Monday 14 July 2014 6.30am
Hi Kathy,

On Saturday I cycled by some people who were trying to coax a very frightened looking cat away from the wall. It was next to the Charles Dickinson primary school on Toulmin St. I went by quickly but noticed that the cat looked very scared and the people looked like they were trying to help. I am sorry I don't have more details, but I live near that street so will keep a lookout for that cat and pay greater attention to the details.

Best of luck,

Monday 14 July 2014 6.44am
Thanks Carissa, and anyone else taking the time to look

I found out late last night from a neighbour that my cat was attacked by a dog on Saturday and seen running into the 521 bus garage. The bus garage is locked all weekend, we had already tried to look.

Sadly I found her body there early today. We are mourning the loss of a very dear friend
Monday 14 July 2014 7.07am
Hi kathy, I'm really sorry to hear about your cat.
Monday 14 July 2014 8.11am
Sorry to hear - best wishes
Monday 14 July 2014 8.49am
Oh no, so sorry to hear that! :(
Monday 14 July 2014 10.28am
That's so sad, poor little kitty, I hope she did not suffer too long. Was the dog that attacked her running loose?
Monday 14 July 2014 10.51am
So sorry kathyj,I had hoped this morning would have brought you better news.
Monday 14 July 2014 5.12pm
That's awful! Sorry for your loss.
Monday 14 July 2014 6.29pm
Oh dear, poor little thing...poor family....so sorry.x
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: