Dog friendly Cleaner

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 16 July 2014 1.40pm
Hello
And greetings SE!.

My wife and I are looking for a cleaner for 2 to 3 hours a week. In addition we have a small french bulldog - we would like it if the cleaner on the day they come over could let our pooch out to the park opposite to the loo.
This would be included in the cleaning time.
So you have to like dogs.

Separate or in addition someone wants to earn a little pocket money and lives on lynton road top end or reverdy road and can let our dog out every day for a wee. Less than 15 mins a day if you are local let me know too.

I have started working slightly longer hours and feel my pooch may be busting a bladder for me!

My emails is iamcalledstuart@gmail.com

So feel free to reply directly to that.
Wednesday 22 October 2014 6.35am
Hi there,

I'm not a cleaner but 1. I can recommend mine! and 2. I'm looking for a French Bulldog.

We live in Bermondsey and are about to start looking for one, I was wondering if you could recommend a breeder or let me know where you found yours?

Thanks!
Sunday 26 October 2014 5.45pm
Hi SaintSaviour,

Please would you send your cleaner's details to me? We are in need of one! Dog friendly (sadly!) not required.

Many thanks!
Sunday 26 October 2014 6.00pm
Hey,

I can recommend you my cleaner. She works for an agency called Go Cleaners. Deals with a real mess caused by a 3 year old, a cat, and a dog, and doesn't complain at all. Charges me 11gpb but it's worth it.
I'm happy with the agency as well - they send me the same cleaner for over a year now. Here's their number 020 3746 2411.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: