Block Cleaner and Gardener

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 18 July 2014 1.18pm
After terminating the services of our managing agents I have been tasked to find a cleaner and gardener(or someone who could do both)

The property I live in is a flat in a block of 8 (on 3 floors) and we are looking for recommendations for someone who could clean the internal areas (no individual flat cleaning required). We are also looking for a gardener for a small back garden which is grassed, and two very small gardens at the front of the building. General grass cutting and keeping the font and back gardens tidy.

Any recommendations would be very gratefully received, as is an idea of how much cleaners/gardeners are charging.

Thanks and regards
Alex.
Wednesday 30 July 2014 8.06pm
Our cleaning company would be happy to help we currently take care of a few. Blocks
In se1
Wednesday 30 July 2014 8.09pm
[quote stemco]Our cleaning company would be happy to help we currently take care of a few. Blocks in se1our number is
07530 769776 deep cleaning services we based in magdalen st se1
Friday 1 August 2014 7.53pm
Thanks for your reply. It is appreciated.

WE did find a company who we are in negotiations with at the moment. If this does not work out I will be back in touch.

Regards
Alex.
Monday 4 August 2014 9.26pm
No problem at all thanks
mjd
Wednesday 6 August 2014 12.17pm
Hi Alex , Crystal cleaning did meet Stuart and arrange prices and hours they have not heard anything in response ?
Have you found alterative cleaning services ?

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: