Bermondsey Street Festival

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 30 July 2014 2.55pm
Hi folks

Just to let you know that the festival will be on 20th September, this year, in case you don't know.

We are well into the swing of planning and tidying up loose ends at the moment and I thought I would let you know that there is still time to get involved.

It will be growing in area as we take in a portion of Leathermarket Gardens and also add a dance stage to our other favourites. There will be changes in layout as we expand so do keep an eye on for the latest news.

If you would like to get involved, there are plenty of opportunities as outlined, below:
Sponsorship - we have opportunities for local businesses to put their money into something that benefits the people of area, contact us on
Performance - Although our main stages have a full line-up there are still opportunities for street entertainers and children's entertainers and dance groups. I should state here please do not ask for payment as our pockets are not very full, (more sponsorship could change that) we can only provide a place where you can display your talents to an appreciative audience which may get you further work/notice. Contact is
Stalls - There are still spaces for stalls but hurry as we are filling up quickly now and there are limited numbers. Contact
Volunteers - Please volunteer, either on the day or to help distribute leaflets a couple of weeks before. It is fun and we are a friendly group of people. If anyone is willing to take on a coordinating role at the festival we are in need of some more hands because of the increased size and complexity of the festival. Contact

Everyone else, please come on the day and enjoy yourselves.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: