Reliable electrician

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 31 July 2014 1.50pm
I live in SE1 and have an LED light/mirror in the bathroom which stays on most of the time, can anyone recommend an electrician who is willing to come out for what will be quite a small job I would imagine. thankyou.
Thursday 31 July 2014 8.55pm
Search on this forum for Angelo, there are many recommendations, including from me.

His business card says "No Job Too Small".
Monday 4 August 2014 2.22pm
http://kenningtontradesfolk.blogspot.co.uk/search?q=electrical

I personally use:

Steven Lawrence
M.D. (NICEIC & NAPIT reg.)
System First Services Ltd
21 Hunter House
King James Street
SE1 0AG
020 8432 2214
07811 360121
system1st@hotmail.com
"Friendly, professional and reasonable."
Wednesday 13 August 2014 11.24am
If you're still looking for a reliable electrician this site will help you. Small or big jobs it doesn't matter.
Wednesday 13 August 2014 11.39am
My landlady has used Angelo before, he comes recommended. His number: 07850 767283

I just called Angelo, as Toms's post reminded me I could ask him for a recommendation for an appliances engineer.
Angelo did not hesitate in recommending someone.
Wednesday 13 August 2014 11.04pm
Really recommend John 07955882102
Monday 1 September 2014 3.35pm
Another thumbs up for Angelo here. Went out of his way to help me in an emergency and charged the fairest of prices.
Friday 5 September 2014 12.17pm
I had electrical problems, called Angelo (07850 767283) and he came round the next day to sort it out for me. Friendly and reliable service, would highly recommend.
AD
Friday 12 September 2014 7.31am
The main switch (RCD) in my fuse box kept tripping out. Wanting reassurance that there wasn't a serious fault I got on the SE1 website where Angelo has been consistently recommended. After a 7.00am text, I was impressed that he called back instantly.
He asked me to go to the fuse box, turn off all the switches and turn on the RCD, then all the other switches in a process of elimination. None of the circuits tripped so Angelo assured me the problem was in a device. This made sense as it was the kettle that kept triggering the trip.
In summary, Angelo was happy to help, to save himself a journey and save me a 60 call out charge. It was very refreshing to deal with someone with such a positive attitude!
Keep up the good work!
Thursday 25 September 2014 11.09am
I had a problem with my electric oven and needed someone to diagnose whether it was an electrical or appliance issue - I called Angelo (07850 767283) based on recommendations on this forum. He called me back straight away, set up an appointment and arrived on time. He did a thorough and professional job checking the electrics and also fixed another small electrical problem while he was there, all for a very reasonable charge. Angelo was friendly, reliable and helpful and I don't hesitate to recommend him.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: