Southwark Tenants and Leaseholders Survey 2014 1000 prize!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 8 August 2014 11.27am
To take part in the 2014 Survey for Tenants and Leaseholders of Southwark Council homes and the remote chance of a 1000 prize - link below, depending how this displays on ur gadget!

TENANTS AND LEASEHOLDERS SURVEY
Monday 11 August 2014 12.17am
I wrote to Gerri Scott about this questionnaire as I didn't know how to answer some of the questions as we are a TMO but not in charge of all services. I do hope she answers back, I'd hate to miss out on the 1000!
Saturday 16 August 2014 7.59pm
Meh, looks like I won't be winning the 1000. I didn't get a reply to my query. I'm quite used to people at Southwark Council ignoring my emails though.
Sunday 17 August 2014 12.24am
If you haven't had a survey through the post (or if you've lost yours)
mail :neal.richards@southwark.gov.uk[/url] for a copy
Sunday 17 August 2014 10.30pm
I got mine in the post and was confused by a few questions so wrote to 'the author' of the questionnaire for clarification. Haven't received a reply.
Sunday 17 August 2014 11.05pm
Are we all supposed to have received one in the post though? Nothing here. Won't it be a bit skewed if we have to ask to take part?
Monday 18 August 2014 12.15pm
I have returned mine this year straight away because the envelope they enclosed was big enough to hold the large sheets of paper, last year the foolscap envelope provided split in two trying to squeeze it in. I did it online, but if tenants have no access to computers and faced the same problem it would not be an accurate record..would it? I did email and have a moan last year and sent a mail to tmo.
Monday 18 August 2014 3.50pm
Nelson - LBS claim the sample is "random". Not everyone will get a survey form sent to them. So anyone who does not get a form can email Neal Richards.

That a property with a single occupier will be weighted the same as a property with four occupiers is of course another twist to the methodology.

Some of the questions are poorly worded. I also wrote in but did not wait for a reply!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: