Missing cat

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Thursday 14 August 2014 4.59am
Hi
Please can you help. My cat Arthur is missing. He is black and white with a no tail.
He has been missing since Monday night. He lives in the union street area.
Please can you check your sheds and garages.
He is a much loved family pet
Many thanks for your help.
Thursday 14 August 2014 9.40am
I hope you find him! I live in a third floor flat so he won't be shut in with me, but I will keep an eye out. Have you tried contacting local vets in case anyone has handed him in? Good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed :)
Thursday 14 August 2014 11.38am
Also, it's worth contacting the council as well as vets. The council was suggested to me when our neighbour's cat disappeared while they were away. Apparently councils' refuse depts have to make a note if any cats are found run over that they have to move - not a nice thought I know but hopefully you'll find that they haven't and you can eliminate that outcome. We had lots of response from the posters we put around too. Try Battersea too. Good luck. My fingers are crossed for him. Was he chipped?
Thursday 14 August 2014 2.59pm
Many thanks for the replies.
I have telephoned the council, thankfully they do not have animals that have been run over.
I have also logged a missing cat with Battersea cats home with a photo.
Arthur wears a collar with a id disk and he is also microchipped.
Thanks for your help
Thursday 14 August 2014 3.00pm
Many thanks for the replies.
I have telephoned the council, thankfully they do not have animals that have been run over.
I have also logged a missing cat with Battersea cats home with a photo.
Arthur wears a collar with a id disk and he is also microchipped.
Thanks for your help.
Friday 15 August 2014 12.59pm
Unfortunately still no sign of Arthur
Please can you watch out for him.

Many thanks
Friday 15 August 2014 2.02pm
Really sorry to hear he's still not turned up, but glad the council hadn't got him. He's got good ID so fingers crossed. Have you put posters with a photo around the area? I do hope you have good news soon.
Friday 15 August 2014 2.16pm
Many thanks for your reply, l have put a number of posters with a photo around union street and Great Guildford street, l am going to print some more and put them up around other local street.
Fingers crossed he will turn up soon.
Friday 15 August 2014 2.45pm
The newsagent in Flat Iron Square are always very helpful - maybe they'll put a poster up and help ask around - and the pubs would also reach a wide audience.
Friday 15 August 2014 3.12pm
Many thanks
I will take some posters around later
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: