Chiropodists in Bermondsey

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Sunday 17 August 2014 6.25pm
Does anyone know of any chiropodists in Bermondsey/Rotherhithe area? SE1 or SE16 Areas preferred? either NHS or Private?
Monday 18 August 2014 5.53am
The Footcare shop behind Guys Hospital is excellent
Monday 18 August 2014 7.10am
is that the one by the Miller of Mansfield?
Monday 18 August 2014 1.05pm
Monday 18 August 2014 1.53pm
Actually they were the reason i was asking as my Dad needs some treatment but cannnot get an appointment till mid September at the Artesian centre so was wondering if worth going somewhere else.
Monday 18 August 2014 2.09pm
on the subject of feet, can anyone recommend a foot place for those not requiring medical intervention but needing a bit more attention than a "pretty-me-up" pedicure?
Monday 18 August 2014 3.42pm
dee dee wrote:
is that the one by the Miller of Mansfield?
Yes it is - it looks a little shabby but everyone I know who has been there thinks it's great
Monday 18 August 2014 5.30pm
Thanks for your answers, as I have a trapped nerve in my back and I now cant cut my own toe nails. As bending to do it is to painful
Monday 18 August 2014 5.34pm
chustler wrote:
on the subject of feet, can anyone recommend a foot place for those not requiring medical intervention but needing a bit more attention than a "pretty-me-up" pedicure?
I found this lady actually, not had her yet but thinking of doing so soon, she said she will visit me but I think it depend where you live though, Marian 07817214666, Coa I have trapped nerve in back and cant cut my own at the moment.
Monday 18 August 2014 8.34pm
I found this one as well. I think I will try her, I checked out other centres mentioned here, the artesian one I think some one said there is a long wait. So I think I will try this one below, anyone else want to check this one out here. I rang her and she seemed very friendly. I assume she is good as she works for Harley Street and a place at London Bridge. Her home visit charges around 25 she told me, but think she only visit certain areas. States all on her site.

http://marionwcyau.wix.com/marion-yau-podiatrist
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: