Venue for Baby Shower- Help

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 26 August 2014 1.40pm
Hi there Lovely SE1 ers
I am looking for a venue for a baby shower for my sister in SE1 we were really hoping for somewhere we could have tea and maybe some cakes etc and not spend too much as money is tight for her.
Any ideas ?
Wednesday 27 August 2014 7.01pm
There's the cinema room at the Garrison, that looks quite nice. Not sure if you need to pay to reserve it though.
Saturday 30 August 2014 9.22am
groupon always have deals, I went on one at the hilton tower bridge though it wasnt great. Village East are very accomodating for this type of thing (had a big wedding brunch there and they were fab( but dont do cream teas, for a bargainous luxury I would look at city hotels and the tower bridge hotels as they will do cream teas and tend to be cheaper on the weekend as they are quiet. there are some really nice ones.

http://www.afternoontea.co.uk/uk/london/the-city/threadneedles-hotel/
Saturday 30 August 2014 9.27am
more thoughts .....county hall cream tea by waterloo is wonderful. If you spoke to their sales people you could probs get a deal if there is a lot of you. a good deal also at plaza is often there but Ive never been. Also forgot Laughing Gravy - their desserts and cakes are brilliant, they are a nice group of people and the space would be lovely they may consider hosting you.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network