Beauty salon by sunita

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 5 September 2014 3.36pm
Recently opened beauty salon by sunita on abbey street.quality service on reasonable price bravo
Friday 5 September 2014 4.49pm
A few days ago you posted an advert (against the forum rules) which said:

"Need urgently self employed hair stylist and nail technician ASAP in busy beauty salon"

Do you have a connection with the Abbey Street salon by any chance?

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Friday 5 September 2014 4.52pm
Nope just recommending
Friday 5 September 2014 6.02pm
After several recommendations on this forum for Sunita at V109 on Abbey Street, I tried several times over the course of a week to book a pedicure, but no one ever picked up the phone--it just rang out--and when I went in, the man (who was, to be fair, in the middle of cutting someone's hair) wasn't very helpful and didn't make any efforts to help me book an appointment for a less busy time. I just went back to my usual nail bar instead. A shame.
Friday 5 September 2014 6.59pm
You can just text or her on mobile 07818569555 to booked the appointment .thank you
Friday 5 September 2014 9.46pm
She does exist! And the salon does need a hair stylist as the chap working there has moved. Text her, she always responds!
Sunday 7 September 2014 12.46am
ive been to see sunita once and she was very good, but like the poster above, I tried calling v109 again and the phone was never picked up, was too much hassle to try and get an appointment again!
Monday 8 September 2014 2.36pm
I have had facials and EBT with Sunita and always managed to make a booking by calling or texting her. No connection - just a happy customer. I can confirm her mobile number is 07818 569555

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: