Power Cut This Morning Around 4am - Leathermarket Street Area

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 16 September 2014 9.43am
Did anyone else suffer from a(nother) power cut this morning in the Leathermarket Gardens/Street area. It seems these have been happening every now and again over the last few months. Does anyone know why?
Tuesday 16 September 2014 2.00pm
I suspect it is something to do with all the building works around London Bridge. Someone told me that a lot of electrical work is done at night.
Tuesday 16 September 2014 3.46pm
There is a portable generator blasting away full-time on Morocco street (and making quite a racket) .. I called the number written on it and they said it is expected to be fixed by september 22nd latest. I also spoke to the woman who runs the flower wholesaler on the ground floor of the orange building, who said they had been affected by the power cut. Apparently the London Square building development next door is preventing the electricity people from accessing the relevant portal or whatever the technical term is !
Tuesday 16 September 2014 4.49pm
Thanks for the info guys....apprecitae it. I suspected it was going to be development related but its a bit annoying having to go reset stuff all the time....grrrrrr!!!!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: