CEO of southwark

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 17 September 2014 9.06am
Repeat of Undercover Boss on channel 4..10.30am today.
Wednesday 17 September 2014 12.46pm
Thanks, Jan for posting this reminder.
I watched it with interest.
Wednesday 24 September 2014 10.00am
She is not so concerned about fire safety in real life. I reported a residential garage full of tyres which is attached to my block. Took repeated emails cc'ing her in to get anything done about it.

She never bothered replying or acknowledging my emails at all; even after a fire in out block 2 weeks later in which I had to help a mother evacuate her children.

I have given up with Southwark Council completely. They simply dont care.
Wednesday 24 September 2014 10.31am
jcpse1 wrote:
She is not so concerned about fire safety in real life. I reported a residential garage full of tyres which is attached to my block. Took repeated emails cc'ing her in to get anything done about it.
She never bothered replying or acknowledging my emails at all; even after a fire in out block 2 weeks later in which I had to help a mother evacuate her children.

I have given up with Southwark Council completely. They simply dont care.

Am sure she is well worth the £167,937 a year we pay her as our CEO.

Source: here
Wednesday 24 September 2014 11.54am
So was this just a PR exercise, with crocodile tears and fake concern.
She came across as genuine, but perhaps she is a good actor?
Friday 26 September 2014 2.43pm
SHOCKING!!!

Am sure she is well worth the £167,937 a year we pay her as our CEO.

Source: here[/quote]
TAK
Saturday 27 September 2014 10.57am
What I find most shocking however is how she accused draper residents of bullying, harassing and vilifying Sourhwark council and it's staff. She has done this in person and in writing yet refuses to provide evidence of such behaviour or to apologise and simply pretends it never happened, when it undeniably happened.

She has behaved utterly disgraceful and disrespectful. And her refusal to deal with this issue and resolve it puts her into a very bad light. Even if she seemingly is getting away with it at the moment, I am sure that behaviour of hers will eventually haunt her back one day.

I for one have no trust nor any high opinion of her these days after what has happened. She really has utterly failed the draper residents. And if the draper residents have been treated so shambolic by her I cannot imagine her treating other residents better or with more respect than us.
Saturday 27 September 2014 5.37pm
Here is another story of how much Southwark cares:
http://housingactionsouthwarkandlambeth.wordpress.com/2014/09/27/keeping-people-in-their-homes-a-southwark-council-guide-to-homelessness/

Excerpt: "On the day of the eviction the council asked D to come into the housing office. She sat there from 9am believing she was going to resolve the issue. Being made to wait D received a phone call from her kids in the afternoon, bailiffs were breaking in the door finding D’s frightened children inside. In the office D appealed, only to be made to leave. “We thought your kids would be at school” council workers told D."
Sunday 28 September 2014 5.04pm
Have a look at ashamedbysouthwark's thread on this forum.
I was shocked by what I read.
The tearful CEO of Southwark's performance on Undercover Boss is exposed for the total sham that it is.
Monday 29 September 2014 9.53am
Poor 'D' , so the children being at school would make it better? coming home to a barricaded HOME would cause dreadful lasting emotional problems, where would their Mum be..sitting outside waiting to greet them with a flask of tea and some sandwiches...effing disgusting.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: