Bebe hairdressers - anyone used them?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 5 October 2014 7.47am
Has anyone used Bebe hairdressers (hair salon?) on Long Lane?

I have to admit to being slightly put off by the appearance - cant quite put my finger on it, it just looks a bit odd. Maybe it's because it is so small? Or it's somewhat exposed location (prefer not to feel like i'm being gawped at by passers by when having my greys seen to...)
Sunday 5 October 2014 8.10am
It has some good reviews on Wahanda. Also good offers on colouring

No connection, was being nosy!!
Monday 6 October 2014 7.39am
My girlfriend has used them and was very happy with the outcome.
Monday 6 October 2014 7.38pm
Rob the stylist who used to work at SE1 Beauty on Bermondsey Street is now working at Bebe
Tuesday 7 October 2014 11.24am
I had a cut and half head of highlights by Rob there a couple of weeks ago - I was mightily impressed and got a good price through Wahanda. Can recommend and will be going back, if I can get the same deal again...
Friday 17 October 2014 3.16pm
I used to have Rob cut and colour my hair at SE1... I was gutted when I found out the salon was shutting, so I was made up when I discovered he was staying in the area ... Just got back from my first appointment at Bebe...I like the place ... Small and personal! Rob is fab great hairdresser and regular nice chap... Definitely recommend!
Friday 17 October 2014 8.47pm
Thanks, sounds like it's worth a visit. Just need to decide what on earth to do with my hair....

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: