Missing Cat - Mint Street Park

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Friday 10 October 2014 3.56pm
My 6 year old cat, Pushkin, went missing from Mint Street Park late on Wednesday night. He is quite a tall slim cat, light beige/grey in colour with tabby markings on his face & tail and four white paws. He is very friendly, and has beautiful blue eyes.

He is chipped, but is not wearing a collar.

If anyone sees him please PM me. Thank you.
Friday 10 October 2014 4.49pm
What a beautiful animal - all the very best with his safe return, SL. Try not to worry too much yet... from experience cats sometimes do a disappearing act for a few days and come back safe-and-sound (if a bit hungry)
Friday 10 October 2014 5.03pm
Thank you Richard, my fingers and toes are crossed for his safe return. He is a renowned cat burglar that frequently sneaks into other people's homes to steal rubber bands, chicken and on one occassion a rich tea biscuit. Hopefully he is accidently locked in somewhere.
Friday 10 October 2014 11.19pm
Sorry to hear that your cat is missing, l will keep a look out for him.
I'm sure he will be home soon.
Monday 13 October 2014 12.57pm
Sarah, I am devastated this beautiful cat is missing. My husband and I always pop over to what looks like a shop window to say hello to him on our way to Borough market or Lord Clyde......He's stunning we love him...On wednesday afternoon I saw him sitting in a window ledge near the park and thought it was a great privilage to see him in full bloom...stunning cat...Please keep me posted...themillers9@sky.com... OR Facebook..Honey Sky...I'm beside myself and will go hunting for him.

Julz & Scott Miller.
Monday 13 October 2014 10.43pm
Looking forward to some good news....x
Tuesday 14 October 2014 9.38am
Fantastic news, Pushking climbed in through my window this morning just as I was leaving for work. He is looking very skinny and immediately gobbled up two sachets of food. Today is bin day and I wonder if he was trapped in one of the council or Peabody bin rooms. I am so very very happy. Thank you everyone for your help and support.
Tuesday 14 October 2014 9.45am
O.M.G.Sarah...I am so thrilled...Tears in my eyes...I was just going to leave this morning with some chicken, thought I may be able to lure him home...Thank god he's home....He's adorable...I couldn't hardly sleep last night..He's my favorite cat...xxx
Tuesday 14 October 2014 10.09am
He is my favourite cat too! Thank you so very much. He is now locked in for a few days until he is recovered, but I am sure if you tap on my window he will come and say hi!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: