Piano Lessons wanted for 4 Year Old - near Borough tube

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 21 October 2014 9.48am
Hi everyone

Can anyone help? I'm posting this on behalf of a friend. He's looking for a piano teacher who can teach his 4 year old son to play. Preferably within walking distance of Borough tube.

Many thanks
Thursday 23 October 2014 5.01pm
Hello I teach piano and live in the Borough/Blackfriars area. I teach in a local school and have been a tutor at Borough Music School.Assume you can get my con tact details from this post.Sue
Friday 24 October 2014 9.29am
Thanks Sue for your pm and will pass your contact details to my friend.
Sunday 9 November 2014 8.41pm
Hi

I have a daughter, 8, who has started piano but we would like her to get some lessons. I have her every other weekend, so would be looking for a weekend slot or Friday evening. We live just by Borough Market.

Thanks

Michael
Monday 25 January 2016 12.21pm
Does anyone have a phone number for Sue Lynch? My six-year-old daughter is keen on piano lessons and I don't have the patience (or, more importantly, skill) to teach her.
Thursday 11 February 2016 8.42pm
Hi, I used to teach organ and keyboard lessons privately but not piano...but can read music.
Monday 2 May 2016 11.49am
Hello Gavin, I teach piano/wind instruments to ABRSM grade levels (if required) and live in the Borough/Blackfriars area. I teach piano/wind instruments in a local school and have been a tutor at Borough Music School. Assume you can get my contact details from this post. Sue
Wednesday 11 May 2016 10.28am
Hi Gavin,

I am a piano teacher (ASD and mainstream) based in London Bridge. I am the founding director of London Music Box, as well as a teacher in a primary school.
For more info, please send me a PM.

Best,
Gergana

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: