Can anyone recommend a good Shoe Repairs?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Sunday 26 October 2014 6.11pm
Thanks!
Sunday 26 October 2014 6.20pm
Tim at The Blue shoe repairs by John Bull Arch is the best. My Grandad was a shoe mender and I'm very fussy about who does my shoes. Tim is brilliant, a proper craftsman. Yes, I know it's SE16 but not far away is it?!
Sunday 26 October 2014 8.18pm
DebraG wrote:
Tim at The Blue shoe repairs by John Bull Arch is the best. My Grandad was a shoe mender and I'm very fussy about who does my shoes. Tim is brilliant, a proper craftsman. Yes, I know it's SE16 but not far away is it?!
Thanks!
Sunday 26 October 2014 8.57pm
My wife took a pair of my most comfortable shoes to the shoe repairs on Lower Marsh, now these shoes are beat up and needed a sole and heel, he didn't seem to fancy the job said they weren't worth doing ....30.
She then took them to Tim at the Blue who said "I like a challenge", great job 20.
Sunday 26 October 2014 11.03pm
Shoe nest Redcross way - as long as you are not in a rush
Sunday 26 October 2014 11.26pm
Tower Bridge Shoe Repairs on Grange Road - 2 doors down from Barclays Bank. No connection, just a happy customer
Monday 27 October 2014 11.00am
Have used City Cobbler, 86 Tower Bridge Road for ages - great quality and good service
Monday 27 October 2014 1.33pm
Cobblers Nest on Redcross way - I have had Eric do 7-8 simple jobs (like rubber stickers on leather soles) which he has done very well. But more complicated things he seems to struggle with given the reviews on google, etc.
Monday 27 October 2014 3.26pm
I meant cobblers -sorry. Eric has done a very good job of hand sewing repairs on my shoes - but he takes 1-2 weeks - so just to let you know....
Monday 27 October 2014 11.59pm
[quote Kory]I meant cobblers -sorry. Eric has done a very good job of hand sewing repairs on my shoes - but he takes 1-2 weeks - so just to let you know....[/quote

Thanks everybody! Plenty of options it seems.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: