'Incident' on Pilgrimage Street. 31 Oct afternoon

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Friday 31 October 2014 3.56pm
On way home down Long Lane a and big crowd of people hanging were around Pilgrimage Street. Street cordoned off from long Lane to just past shop/maniciple street. Police and ambulance in attendance.

Asked police officer what had happened and all she would say was that there had been an incident and someone has been hurt. Police desperately trying to clear crowds of spectators.

Stabbing?
Friday 31 October 2014 3.57pm
Woops pressed send too soon.

Should say Air ambulance also attended so guessing whatever occurred In the convenience store was serious? :-(
Friday 31 October 2014 4.06pm
RooRee wrote:
Should say Air ambulance also attended so guessing whatever occurred In the convenience store was serious? :-(

If the police were anxious to disperse crowds, why bother them with questions about what happened, and then indulge in speculation on here? Just wondering...
Friday 31 October 2014 4.53pm
How awful. My thoughts are with the victim's family.
Friday 31 October 2014 4.55pm
Terribly sad news, and yes thoughts with the family.
Friday 31 October 2014 5.38pm
janefs wrote:
RooRee wrote:

If the police were anxious to disperse crowds, why bother them with questions about what happened, and then indulge in speculation on here? Just wondering...
because I was passing and wanted to know what had happened in my neighbourhood , I didn't linger and this particular officer was not engaged in any crowd movement.
Speculation? Indulge? Just wondered if anyone had any further information on what had taken place in my neighbourhood. You clearly don't

It's awful news to hear it was fatal. Thoughts with the young man's family and loved ones.
Friday 31 October 2014 6.31pm
Oh my Lord, 18? How very sad, whatever the circumstances..
Friday 31 October 2014 7.21pm
janefs - I'd want to know what happened just down the road from where I lived too!
Saturday 1 November 2014 1.02am
There is nothing in the world that justifies this.
Saturday 1 November 2014 10.11am
awful. Thoughts to the family.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: