iPad repairs

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
CGB
Saturday 8 November 2014 9.31am
Hello all,
Embarrassingly, after always telling my daughter to be extremely careful with it, I go and I drop my Ipad from the kitchen counter! Of course the screen is badly cracked. Does anyone know of a reputable place in SE1 who does Ipad repairs and preferably aren't hugely expensive?
Thanks!
Saturday 8 November 2014 3.05pm
I've been working at Asia Mobiles in China Town off Shaftesbury Avenue.
Not SE1, but we can replace the glass for 70 - 24hr turnaroubd.
Saturday 8 November 2014 6.32pm
I've had a couple of iPhones fixed at iCorrect - just off Tottenham Court Road - very good service - friendly and efficient.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Saturday 8 November 2014 8.06pm
If you're ipad is less than two years old it is under guarantee with Apple still. More expensive than high street repairs but the I did the same to mine and they have me a new iPad. I think it was 150.
CGB
Saturday 8 November 2014 9.33pm
Thank you Graham, James and Vickt for your replies.
Sadly my Ipad is older than 2 years...so high street it is! :-)
Sunday 9 November 2014 5.30pm
For closer to home, theres a phone/ipad repair place on tower bridge road (no 38 - can't remember the name).
Sunday 9 November 2014 10.10pm
http://mobileease.co.uk

not SE1 but on Bishopsgate, EC2M, have had iphone screen and ipad repaired, excellent service, easy to get to from SE1
Tuesday 11 November 2014 1.38am
sadly, people in SE1 don't know that much as the 'new community' moves in.
just of loampit hill, lewisham (across road from station by market), yer ipad screen is forty-quid while you wait
i despair...but then i'm 'ashamed of southwark'
Zoe
Tuesday 11 November 2014 7.16am
Ha, ha. I really don't think not knowing a cheap ipad repairer is a reason to be ashamed of people in SE1!!

CGB, pay 10 for a cover off East Street market. They aren't pretty but I have dropped mine loads of times and it's money well spent (not that helpful pointing this out after the fact of course, sorry to be that person!).
Tuesday 11 November 2014 9.38am
With Ipad repairs, as in life:
You get what you pay for.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: