SOWN / SBEG/ Jubilee gdns/Waterloo BID

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 12 November 2014 12.21pm
If anyone was wondering SOWN, SBEG, Jubilee Gdns, Waterloo BID,Ted Inman, Iain Tuckett and the rest of their gang control the planning of South bank. If you do some research you will find they are trustees and CEOs of all these groups. Jubilee Gdns has the wrong charity number on their website its actually 1137514 where you can see their accounts and the small print about the trustees have agreed they never need an audit.
Wednesday 12 November 2014 12.24pm
Thats the charity commission website to view their accounts.
Thursday 13 November 2014 3.18pm
The number that they list on their website is the Companies House (not Charity Commission) registration for South Bank Employers Group.

Because the Jubilee Gardens Trust is considered "small" under the provisions of the Charity Act (Section 145) by virtue of their income being less than 500,000 a year, they are not required to be audited.

They are however required to be Independently Examined and have been by a Charted Accountant.
Thursday 13 November 2014 7.05pm
It is best practice as stated by the Charity Commission to write your charity number on websites and correspondence. The company registration number on their website 2974600 is different than the company registration number on their accounts page 06684441. 2974600 on Companies House comes under SBEG ( South Bank Employers Group ) Could you shed some light on this?
Thursday 13 November 2014 8.44pm
Other than the perhaps misinformation about squirrels causing damage to the trees instead of dogs - a point on which I suspect you are in fact right - what is your gripe with this "charity"? I ask seriously and with an open mind. Do you have evidence of wrongdoing?
Thursday 13 November 2014 10.00pm
I do think Dorothy would be ill advised to publish the rumours she may believe to be true, her knowledge of events and behaviour, her suspicions and any evidence she may have of individuals or the collective in a public forum.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: