Plumber recommendation please

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 16 November 2014 4.21pm
I have contacted a couple of recommendations from this forum but neither have got back to me and I really need someone who is reliable and is able to come out for fairly urgent work.

Can anyone recommend someone who can do simple jobs (leaking tap for example) quickly and who is not completely hopeless? I have had a plumber out already recommended by my landlady who couldn't find the stopcock or be bothered looking for it, mumbled something about insurance and left, and who I haven't heard from since.

By the way, I know I should know where the stopcock is. I don't know, the landlady doesn't know and the property agents who manage the property don't know...! There are only two places where it can be.
Monday 17 November 2014 1.05pm
Marijus 07429 630544 is excellent and reasonable. Have recommended him a couple of times and friends also impressed.

(I'm not a relation, a shareholder or a friend - just a customer)
Monday 17 November 2014 6.01pm
we have had three callouts to two properties with this tradesperson. honest, fair and trustworthy - apart from the west ham tatoo!

No Call Out Charge and No Hidden Charges.

The prices includes Supply and Fit unless otherwise stated to you or if you already have the products you want. We always keep our stock full to save time running to Plumbers Merchants, We like to commit all of our time to your job and ensuring its completed as quick as possible with only Gas safe engineers.

Call karl today on -

K&T Plumbing and Heating Ltd trusted plumbers in Dagenham
Tuesday 18 November 2014 10.14pm
I have recommended DCH Plumbing earlier this year as I was very happy with their work. Darren Hanratty 07915 615988
Friday 5 December 2014 10.21am
I can recommend Wayne from SE1 plumbing 07883 343408 , I have used him a few times, he fixed the problems quickly and with no problems, also very reasonably priced . Super reliable, professional and generally a nice guy.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: