C10 getting worse again

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 18 November 2014 8.55am
is it me or is the bus getting worse again. The buses are frequently full to bursting and getting on one in Long Lane is an issue (so is getting off one they are so packed!). They also seem to be frequently terminating buses early again
with so many more homes being built in the area this route really needs to be improved or another overlapping route added
Tuesday 18 November 2014 10.06am
Yes, it has been deteriorating for some time. I don't think it really improved very much. I have had to wait 40 minutes, on 2 Sundays, both in Long Lane and Victoria. The drivers are surly and it is pointless speaking to them, however courteously.

Yes, even though the early termination has never affected me, I am aware of it still going on.

The more people who contact TFL the better.
Tuesday 18 November 2014 5.25pm
Philpotts24 wrote:
The drivers are surly and it is pointless speaking to them, however courteously.

On a couple of occasions recently it would have been nice to have had the opportunity to speak to the driver, if only the half-empty C10 had stopped when requested.
Tuesday 18 November 2014 7.15pm
Seems to be way with all things Abellio. Sadly TfL seem to reward their poor service by awarding them yet more contracts for other routes.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: