Harris + Hoole Mice

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 28 November 2014 10.17pm
They are so cute running round the floor and scampering over the bowl of apples. Awww.
Friday 28 November 2014 10.49pm
If it's your bog standard mortimer mouse....they have no bladders so are very slightly incontinent...make them wear nappies! lol
Saturday 29 November 2014 11.19am
The old bladder myth. All mice and rats have bladders, Jan, and control over them. They just choose to mark everywhere. They would look even cuter with nappies though.
I won't be eating apples from Harris + Hoole, and I'll avoid the loose fruit and veg in Tooley Tesco too.
Saturday 29 November 2014 11.40am
Oh Beetroot..I have been spouting out that mice have no bladders for the last several years ever since the scottish lady on how clean is your house said it! Now I find it's on par with myths and legends...it may not even be..bit like my housework, will now have to alter my warnings about mice! lol

Seriously as I am on immune suppressants and would very easily pick up infections from rodents, even the two legged ones...I will now make sure I wash all my fruit!
Saturday 29 November 2014 1.23pm
It's forgivable though, Jan. It's repeated a lot. I've even seen the myth on pest control websites. Shows how much they know about their work!
Sunday 30 November 2014 12.16pm
Have a good look inside your sausages, folks.
Look what one chap had for his lunch

Eeek Eeek

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: