Great new hair salon

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 22 December 2014 2.37pm
Tower Bridge Road inside Marmalade - fabulous newly arrived in London from Madrid hair stylist (though name doesn't look Spanish - his English ropey but AMAZING colour and cut) German Sercovick 07840 360727. Half head highlights, cut and blow dry for 80 quid. I'm posting because he's new and it was quiet in there, and I want him to stay so please give him a go!
Thursday 25 December 2014 11.41pm
80 quid for a cut/colour??? Tower Bridge? We are not talking Mayfair or Knightsbridge after all No thank you! You can get dree cuts and colouring with models schemes etc or much cheaper great venues
Monday 5 January 2015 6.16pm
Hello Paramount - could you please send the names of the salons in SE1 who will do highlights cut and colour for 80 quid? You'll be doing me and all on this forum a great service! Thank you in advance.
Zoe
Monday 5 January 2015 8.00pm
Jhair do a cut and half head of highlights for 60, which is one of the best I've found. Lovely owner but I particularly like the Spanish hairdresser (obviously an out flux of hair dressers from Spain) as she doesn't speak English so makes no attempt to speak to me and is really quick. It's bliss!!

I believe the college offers cheap cuts for it's students to practise, but only 9-5 on week days.
Monday 5 January 2015 8.30pm
JANNYD are you connected to the salon in any way, or just a satisfied customer?
Monday 5 January 2015 8.54pm
I'm not connected to the salon - I live in Bermondsey Street and found them when I popped in to buy a pair of earrings I saw in the window (half the shop sells accessories). Honestly U was dead impressed for eighty quid!
Tuesday 6 January 2015 4.49pm
Thanks for the heads up - I find there is a gap in the SE1 hairdresser market - either very fancy & expensive or a little too shabby !
Tuesday 6 January 2015 4.52pm
Yes Sarah - I agree. I love Andrew Brown in Bermondsey Street - really great cut and colour, but never have appointments unless booked well in advance and last time was over 200 quid with tip!
Wednesday 7 January 2015 8.21pm
Rims Beauty on Tower Bridge Road are advertising 70 for full, cut and blow dry. That's a bargain!!
Wednesday 28 January 2015 5.34pm
JANNYD wrote:
Yes Sarah - I agree. I love Andrew Brown in Bermondsey Street - really great cut and colour, but never have appointments unless booked well in advance and last time was over 200 quid with tip!

Thanks for the heads up on this place - he's actually Peruvian & lovely. I tried him for a cut & blow dry last week & was very happy. It would be nice if people supported him as it's obviously his own business & needs to build up some clients. I'll be going for the colour next time!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: