Puppy Training

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 28 December 2014 8.33am
Hi,

Can anyone recommend any puppy / social classes in the SE1 area that they have used personally,

Thanks in advance
Tuesday 30 December 2014 11.52am
I've often seen classes taking place in Tabard Gardens on weekday mornings. Don't know any more than that, I'm afraid.
Tuesday 30 December 2014 5.02pm
Caroline who has Freddy Peanut joined a class. When I see her next I'll get the details and PM you.
Friday 13 February 2015 11.21am
Jinkazama or Karen, did you manage find out more about the puppy classes in Tabard Gardens? Our relatively newly acquired Labrador puppy could do with some training. I'm interested in cost and when exactly they take place.
Friday 13 February 2015 4.10pm
Ended up using Petrina @ www.petcoach.co.uk who charged 90 for 6 weeks but looking now its jumped to 130.

There's also a chap down Old Kent Road who's appeared on Dog Borstal - 9 lessons for 85 which seems more reasonable and they offer a good trainer to dog ratio.

http://www.thedogownersclub.co.uk/

And finally I have to give a nod to youtube, its been the best educator for me and don't forget puppy training pads from Amazon.
Friday 13 February 2015 4.14pm
Thanks for the heads up, Jinkazama. I'll give the guy down the OKR a go and we've got the pads! Hope it's going well with your little one :-)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: