Spinning Classes in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Friday 2 January 2015 11.21am
Hi there

Can anyone recommend a spinning class in SE1 (or SE16)? Am not looking for anything fancy - just local and decent bikes.

I don't want a gym contract, so would rather find a pay as you go or block booking place

Any recommendations gratefully received!

Thanks
Zoe
Friday 2 January 2015 12.27pm
If you are also looking at SE16 then this might be the wrong part of SE1, but Colombo street gym has spin classes and membership is 20 a month, so it's probably cheaper to join if you are going regularly.

For SE16 try Seven Islands. You can get a fusion card which saves money off pay as you go classes.
Friday 2 January 2015 7.00pm
Second time my mid has gone to spinning wheels and sheep feathers as my daughter used to call fleece stuck in the hedgerow.
Sunday 4 January 2015 2.44am
Jan, youre not the only one here whose mind went to spinning wheels. :)
Ive actually been thinking about spinning(wheel) classes myself.
Sunday 4 January 2015 10.35am
Soho Gyms Borough and Waterloo have loads of classes but not sure if you can pay as you go. classes are generally excellent
Sunday 4 January 2015 1.32pm
Thanks for the tips.

I've got an intro offer for 'cyclebeat', which is over the river by Monument - but will be checking out others once that has expired!
Tuesday 6 January 2015 3.44pm
fitness4less is 15.99/month with no contract and they have a spin studio.
Zoe
Tuesday 6 January 2015 8.59pm
That looks really good value. I wish we had a swim and gym near us, as it's only 19.99 a month!
Tuesday 6 January 2015 11.22pm
Buy a bike?

(on a more serious note, I do appreciate the spinner in my local gym as an alternative to a long ride when its icy outside - can't imaging doing a class though... ughh)
Zoe
Wednesday 7 January 2015 7.55am
Classes are more fun than you think. I have a bike, but I too am a bit put off long cycles in cold weather and an exercise bike is an alternative. However, they are so boring. A class provides a bit more interest.

What I can't understand is why only bikes have classes. No one offers a rowing machine class, but I'm sure that's just as good for you.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: